Certain symptoms or diseases may cause many negative effectson eye health, for example, diabetes can affect vision by causing cataracts orblue water to the eye.
According to the “only health” report, any problems with the retina or the appearance of flashes of light and blurred vision should be taken care of because such problems can indicate eye diseases such as retinopathy, retinal detachment or retinal retina, if you suffer from any of The following symptoms should not be ignored and go immediately to the ophthalmologist to keep your eyes healthy.
Irregular sugarlevels of the diabetic
The person is more likely to develop white and blue water,and diabetic retinopathy when suffering from diabetes, where diabeticretinopathy produces irregular levels of sugar in the body, leading to damage toblood vessels within the eye.
Retinal detachment in the short-sighted person
Myopia is a very powerful risk factor for retinal detachment. Retinal detachment occurs when the retinal tissue is separated from the blood vessel layer. The function of these blood vessels is to provide nutrient and oxygen, which leads to lack of clarity of vision.
White spots on theeyes of children under six
Children under the age of six may develop retinal cancer,which may occur in one or both eyes. In rare cases, the child may developtriglycerides, where the pineal gland is also affected with both eyes.
If you notice white spots, redness, and pain in your child’s eye, you should go to the ophthalmologist immediately, as the complications of that condition may lead to blindness.
Tips to protect youreyes
- Do not put sunscreen any cream where cosmetics products may be close to the eye.
- Add some vitamins and minerals to your diet, especially vitamin C, vitamin E, and omega fatty acids to keep your eyes healthy.
- Maintain moisture in the body to protect your eyes from exposure to dehydration.
- Inspect the eye regularly to avoid the development of any diseases.
- Stop smoking because the resulting smoke can be dangerous for both macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Do not look at the screen for a long time to avoid eye dryness.